- Most items with no pending reserves or holds may be renewed one time.
- Entertainment DVDs, Interlibrary Loans, and Items on Reserve/Hold cannot be renewed.
- For items not overdue, you may use the Automated Telephone Renewal Service or the Library Catalog.
- You will need your Library card number and PIN. If you do not remember your PIN, or your items are overdue, you must visit the Library to renew your items.
- Overdue items may only be renewed at the Library if fines are cleared or if the fines/fees owed do not exceed $2.00.
TO RENEW VIA THE LIBRARY CATALOG:
From the "My Account" page, enter your entire library barcode number and PIN to log in.
After logging in, click the "Items Out" link at the top of the page. From here you can renew one or all of your checked out items.
TO RENEW VIA TELEPHONE:
Dial (626) 289-8341 then follow these steps:
- From the Main Menu, press 2 for Account Options.
- Enter your entire Library barcode number using the numbers on your touch tone telephone and press #
- Enter your PIN when prompted.
- Press 1 for renewal options
Choose a renewal option:
- Press 1 - to renew items one at a time by entering the item's barcode number, found on the upper right-hand corner on the back cover of the item.
- Press 2 - to renew all of your current items (automatically renews all renewable items)
- Press 4 – to hear a list of items that can be renewed
If you have any questions about the automated telephone renewal system, please call the Circulation Desk at (626) 570-5028.