Wireless printing is available for both Mac and PC laptops. To print to the Library's printers, you will need:
A valid Alhambra Library card
To be connected to the Library's Wi-Fi network. Instructions on connecting to the network are in our Wireless Brochure.
To install the Print Client.
Please review the Wireless Access Policy before using the Library wireless internet and equipment.
TO INSTALL THE PRINT CLIENT:
1. Click here to run the print client.
2. Select either Windows or Mac installation.
3. For Macs, select "LPTOne Mobile Print Client"; Windows will install automatically*.
*depending on your security settings, you may need to allow the client installer to run by selecting "keep" or "more info>Run" on any pop-up windows that you may see.
4. The new installed printers are "blackandwhite" and "color."
Important: You must keep the print client window open to connect to the printers. If you close the window, you will need to reinstall.
1. You must select the type of printer you want to use. Black and white prints are 15 cents per page, color prints are 30 cents per page. The default is black and white.
2. Click Print, then enter your User ID (your Alhambra Library card number).
3. The total amount for your print job will show on the screen. Click "OK" to proceed.
4. Go to any print station to scan your library card and release your print job.
The Library is not responsible for losses and/or damage to personal equipment, software, data files, or personal information by the use of the Library’s wireless network or by downloading and/or use of the wireless print client.
The Library cannot guarantee that your equipment or software will be compatible with the Library’s wireless network or wireless printing client.