2019 Summer Reading
2019 Summer Reading: A Universe of Stories
June 10th - July 28th
Join us for our annual Summer Reading Program. Just read 100 minutes per week, then report to Summer Reading Central on the 1st Floor of the Library to pick up your prize!
You can even download and print your reading log at home and bring it in to claim your weekly prize.
Don't forget to come to the Library every Monday at 3:30pm for a special Summer Reading children's event!
*Wristbands are required for all children's events. Wristbands are handed out on a first-come, first-served basis each Monday beginning at 2pm. Programs cannot accommodate large groups such as summer camps or daycares.
Research & Reading
- Britannica School Edition: Learn about any subject with images, videos, audio-clips, maps, and research tools--for all grades and reading abilities
- Explora Primary School: Find informatoin for reports and research (ages K-14)
- School Center (LearningExpress Library): Online ebooks, practice exams, study guides, and more.
- TeachingBooks.Net: Build literacy skills for K-12 readers with free vocabularly lists, lesson plants, author chats, and book lists
Reading and Fun
- Axis360 eBooks and Audiobooks: Check out eBooks and digital audiobooks for free on any device.
- Hoopla: eBooks, Audiobooks, Comics, Music, Movies & TV--stream or download for free.
- Scholastic BookFlix: Classic video storybooks from WestonWoods, paried with related non-fiction titles to watch along and learn.