The Library is open limited hours, but you can continue to request materials for curbside pickup. Pickup is available Monday and Friday from 10am-4pm by appointment. Pickup is available as a drive-up or walk-up service.
- You can request materials Monday-Friday from 10am-4pm. Call (626) 570-3212 or email email@example.com with your phone number, Library card number, and request.
- We'll call you when your items are ready for pick up to schedule an appointment. You can drive up and we'll deliver your items curbside, or you can walk up to the First Street entrance. Signs are posted for appropriate waiting areas.
- There is a limit of 15 items and 1 pick-up order per household, per day. Borrowing limits of 5 items per author/subject/series/genre have been reinstated due to high demand.
- You must wear a face covering and follow social distancing protocols at pickup.
- You cannot return items at curbside pickup. You can continue to keep items at home, or return them to the Library book drops. The walk up book drop is located near First street between the Library and City Hall. The drive-up book drop is located on Second Street.
Ways To Request Items
Know what you want to check out?
1. Go to our catalog and log in with your Library card number and PIN.
2. Search for your item and click the "Bookmark this item" button.
3. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (626) 570-3212 and tell us your name and Library card number. We'll pull the items from your bookmark list and call you when they're ready for pickup.
Not sure how to use the catalog, or don't know your PIN?
No problem! Just email email@example.com or call (626) 570-3212 with the titles of the books you want. We'll be happy to search for them and call you when they're ready to pick up.
Fantastic! Give us a call at 626-570-3212 to speak to a librarian who can help you find your next great read!