The Library continues to be closed, but you can request materials for curbside pickup. Pickup is available Monday-Friday from 10am-4pm by appointment. Pickup is available as a drive-up or walk-up service.
- You can request materials Monday-Friday from 10am-4pm. Call (626) 570-3212 or email email@example.com with your phone number, library card number, and request.
- We'll call you when your items are ready for pick up to schedule an appointment. You can drive up and we'll deliver your items curbside, or you can walk up to the First Street entrance. Signs are posted for appropriate waiting areas.
- There is a limit of 15 items and 1 pick-up order per household, per day. Borrowing limits of 5 items per author/subject/series/genre have been reinstituted.
- You must wear a face covering and follow social distancing protocols at pickup.
- You cannot return items at curbside pickup. You can continue to keep items at home, or return them to the library book drops near First Street or on Second Street.