The Library is closed during the "Safer at Home" order but curbside pick up is available
- You may return materials to the Library dropboxes. Walk-up dropbox is located on the First Street side between the Library and City Hall. Drive-up dropbox is located on Second Street
- All due dates will continue to be automatically extended.
- All holds will stay on the shelf or can be scheduled for curbside pickup.
- No late fines will be charged during this period.
- Do not leave donations at the door. We cannot accept donations at this time.
Any questions you have regarding your library account, items you have checked out, or curbside pickup, please call 626-570-3212 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Library staff will be monitoring emails received Monday – Friday from 10am to 4pm. Please note that responses may take up to 24 hours.
Use the Library's digital resources from home!