Beginning Monday, April 5th, new Library service hours will be:
Monday-Thursday 11:30am-4:30pm: Open for Essential Services
- The Library will be open for browsing and checkout, computing services, and printing/photocopying.
- Doorside pickup service is not available.
- Printing pickup service is not available. Self-service computing and printing is available inside the Library.
- Print and photocopy services will be charged at $0.15 per page for black and white and $0.30 per page for color.
Friday 11:30am-4:30pm: Curbside Pickup by appointment only
- Curbside pickup appointments for our most vulnerable patrons only.
- All requests must be submitted by 10am on Thursday to allow time for processing.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 626-570-3212 to request curbside service.
- Items not picked up during the scheduled appointments will be returned to the shelf.
Passport Services are not available at this time.
Thank you for your patience as we transition to expanded service. There may be some delays in processing curbside pickup orders as we increase Library hours and services.
Read our Library Reopening FAQ here.