Changes are coming to California's voting system!
- Vote Centers are open from 7:00am to 8:00pm over 11 consecutive days.
- Vote Centers for the March 3, 2020 Presidential Primary Election will be open from February 22nd-March3rd
- Voters can cast a ballot in person at any Vote Center in LA County.
- The Alhambra Library is a Vote Center! Visit the interactive map to search for a Vote Center location, or see a full list of all of the Vote Centers in LA County.
- More information available at the LA Vote website.
- Register to Vote by February 18, 2020 in order to vote in the March election
Ballots are Changing Too!
- New Ballot Marking Devices provide information in 13 languages, have an adjustable touch screen, and are accessible for people with visual or mobility challenges.
- Ballot Marking Devices do not have any network or internet connection and do not count ballots
- Voters review the ballots twice before casting, and printed ballots will have a human-readable summary of selections.
More Voting Information
- Voting in Alhambra? Learn about Measure AL on the Alhambra ballot
- Find out what information is on your ballot by visiting the Voter's Edge California page and entering your address.
- The California Easy Voter Guide is no longer available in print. You can access the Voting Guide online by visiting the California Easy Voter Guide website. The site also has a variety of voting resources.
- Election information in other languages is available at the following links: