*Study Rooms and Conference Rooms are unavailable*
The Alhambra Library has group study rooms available for teen use.
- Rooms are for groups of 2-6 people.
- Groups can reserve a room once a day for up to 2 hours.
- Reservations can be made up to 1 day in advance
- When making a reservation, you will need your Library card number and the names of all group members.
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult when using a study room.
To reserve a teen study room (ages 13-17 only):
- Create an account to reserve online
- Call (626) 300-1549 or
- Visit the Teen Reference Desk on the First Floor
If you have made a reservation, check in at the Reference Desk within 10 minutes of the start of your reservation. Please note that your reservation may be given to another group if you are more than 10 minutes late for your reservation.