American citizens can apply for a U.S. passport through the Alhambra Civic Center Library’s Passport Service.
Passport Acceptance Service Hours
Monday – Wednesday: 5pm-7:30pm, by appointment only
Saturday: 10am-1:15pm, by appointment only
- Passport information pamphlet
- For appointments, call (626) 570-5028 during open Library hours.
- We cannot accept any applications after the posted closing time.
- Effective June 1, 2009 U.S. citizens must present a valid U.S. passport book, U.S. passport card, or other travel document approved by the Department of Homeland Security, when entering the United States from Canada, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Bermuda at land border crossings or sea ports-of-entry.
- If you are traveling within 2 weeks or if you need a Visa within 4 weeks, the Library will not be able to process your application. You must make an appointment with the Los Angeles Passport Office by calling (877) 487-2778.
U.S. Department of State Passport Information Links: