Gale Interactive: Science allows secondary students to manipulate and explore models focused on Biology, Chemistry, Earth Science, and Human Anatomy. Join this session to review the content, navigation, and model exploration within this engaging resource.
GetSetUp Is a social learning platform for individuals 50+, taught by peers who are experts in their field.
- Find live, interactive classes covering digital learning, physical health, mental health, social health, and vocational health.
- Courses include: Introduction to Youtube, Get Started with Zoom, Common Scams and Frauds, Being the Best Grandparent Ever, Android Smartphone Security and Safety, TV Streaming Devices, Blue Zones – What Are They?
- These easy-to-join classes also offer social hours hosted by community members and special events with speakers who directly address areas of interest to older adults.
- Classes are taught in English, Spanish, Hindi and Mandarin.
This resource is available thanks to funding provided by the State of California, administered by the California State Library.
Complimentary access to the New York Times online. Register with your email address and password and enjoy all the New York Times digital content--including free access to the New York Times app. Access at the library on your own device while connected to the Library's wi-fi, or use one of our public computers.
When away from the library, use the home link to activate a code for free access for 72 hours. You can click the link below for a new code every 72 hours.
Get unlimited access to more than 7,000 of the world’s top newspapers and magazines as soon as they’re available on shelves.
- The Guardian
- Bloomberg Businessweek
- Chicago Tribune
- Daily Mail
- China Daily
- La Razon
Download the PressReader app or view online.
To get started:
- Click sign in
- Search for and select the Alhambra Library
- Enter your library card number and PIN
Proquest eLibrary is a multidisciplinary database designed for students and educators at high schools, community colleges, and four-year universities. Editorially created pages provide valuable context for both common and obscure research topics. The content, which is all full-text, includes books, magazines, journals, newspapers, photographs, transcripts, and videos.
Subject coverage includes:
- General Interest
- Language Arts
- Social Science
Use your library card number to log in from anywhere.